Effective Date: 29/05/2017
International Management Group (UK) Limited (“IMG”, "we", "us", "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
WHO WE ARE
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Service, you may provide us with, and we may collect from you, information that relates to you, including your personal information.
You may provide us with your information in a number of ways, including:
- corresponding with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise; and
- subscribing to email updates, newsletters or other subscriptions and features made available on the Service from time to time;
The information you give us may include your name and e-mail address
If you choose to turn on your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or other geolocation functionality when you use the App, subject to your consent, the App may collect and use your geolocation information. You can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of the App will no longer function.
Information we collect about you
With regard to your use of the Service, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform, device type, hardware model, MAC address, unique device identifiers and mobile network information;
- information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our App (including date and time);
- information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds, and network and application performance;
- pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.